We call upon the parents to be involved in the character formation and counseling of the children during holidays.
Life of Students at Ndejje Senior Secondary School
The students are served with a balanced diet consisting of:
At breakfast, students are served with milk tea along with eats on Tuesday (Doughnuts), Thursday (chapattis), and Saturday (Buns) Sunday (chapattis/Eggs/Maize).
As per the recommendation of the Board of Governors, ‘Rolexes’ are sold to students on Saturdays and Sundays between 2:00pm and 6:00pm.
Health & Wellness:
The student’s health has generally been good despite some cases of Asthma, Malaria, cough and flu.
We thank our visiting doctors, namely: Dr. Esau Wasswa and Dr. Sylvia Nalunkuuma and the three Nurses; Mrs. Regina Kakembo, Mrs. Jane Nsubuga and Emillian Kafeero.
Discipline of Students:
The chaplaincy has been involved in many activities this year among which include:
- Every Sunday after-lunch, is the general scripture union fellowship and students attend massively.
- The Security fellowship is held every Monday 7:00 am to 8:00am. Guards and Askaris gather for prayers, Testimonies, praise and worship.
- The Ground workers’ fellowship is held every Tuesday 11:00 am to 12:00 noon. Scripture shared testimonies, praise and worship.
- The teachers’ fellowship takes place on Wednesday during lunch time in the staffroom.
- The dining and sickbay fellowship is held every Thursday from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm in the dining hall.
- All chapel leaders’ fellowship called “Wake and run” is held every Saturday from 6:00 am to 7:00 am in the chapel
- Bishop’s pastoral visit and confirmation was on 29th July 2018 and a total of 146 conformant were confirmed by the Rt.Rev. Eridard Kironde Nsubuga who also toured the school and planted a memorial tree near the chapel. The chapel choir was selected by the Bishop to sing at Namugongo Martyrs’’ day on 3rd June 2019.
- Pastoral care and counseling has continued to both students and staff by the counseling committee headed by the chaplain