Every student must bring the following: –
- Five pieces of attire are required in school for weekend wear and wear after classes. These must be white blouses/ shirts and ankle length black skirts/ black trousers. Jeans and any other fancy clothes will not be allowed.
- Games wear; (i) Black or white shorts. (ii) A T-shirts provided by the school.
- A pair of black
- A light blue apron for girls.
- (i) form mattress 3” x 4” with Mackintosh (Mackintosh mattress covers will be on sale at school at 50,000/=)
(iii) bed sheets
(iv) towel (v) A pair of pajamas/ nightdress
(vi) A pair of slippers.
- A Mug or Cup, Plate Fork and Spoon.
- A basin or bucket and a jerry can.
- A Bible (Good News); Mathematical Set, Advanced Learners Dictionary.
- An electric iron with a three pin plug (where possible)
- 20 black books.
- A peeling knife (for girls only)
- A pair of sports shoes.
- Three bars of soap
- A pair of gumboots
- Five rolls of toilet papers.
- Two medium sized tubes of toothpaste
- Four of sanitary towel (girls)
- Two art books and one technical drawing book
- At least two graph books.